introduction.com  

When the story you get doesn't add up...What to do! Dating Tips and Advices

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 08, 2017 at 12:00 PM

Millionaire Match seems to be a site where ex-convicts, players and scammers tell you stories that do not add up.

I have come across those who send me email addresses and ask for mine. They can't tell you what they really do but come up with Fake sad (that seem real) stories (very sick!). I have Googled some of them and found them on other dating sites even though they told me this is their first site (they use different names on different sites).

Google their names

Google their username

Google their email address or phone numbers

They tells lies such as someone in their family is sick and they need to raise funds. They will tell you they are stuck in a country and need to raise funds to get back home. It's a scam...Don't fall for it.

If they can't meet up with you, they are not real. If they meet up, make sure you meet publicly. Don't fall for the antics. Some of them rent fancy places and cars as a show off and to package themselves nicely. Let them Skype or Facetime you as much as possible and observe the background when they do.

Publicly shame them to save other people from falling into these traps.

Let them respect those of us working hard to earn our income and looking for real love!

• 3Comments

• View author's info Premium Posted on Jun 25, 2017 at 03:48 AM

Thats really sad. I honestly thought this site was safe from scammers. Why people don't choose to be honest is beyound me.

• View author's info Premium Posted on Jun 20, 2017 at 12:47 PM

I agree with what you say, but its really the job of this site to keep its members safe.

How come your not a verified member? 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 13, 2017 at 03:21 AM

Wow, you hit the nail on the head, those antics are classic scam tactics,  it is good to see you are here sharing your experiences to help others not fall into the pit falls from a minority of those who choose to play these games on others.

All the best and trust it will work out in the long run for you and other woman & men here searching for companionship Sophia97

Follow - Email me when people comment
© Introduction.com powered by MillionaireMatch.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.